1. Nationality: Candidates should have nationalities of other countries. If the candidate was born with foreign nationality with one or both of the candidate’s parents having Chinese nationality while settling abroad, the candidate shall hold a valid foreign passport or proof with a period of validity of more than 4 years, and meanwhile have a over two years’ record of living in foreign countries (living for more than 9 months per year can be accounted as one year, according to record on the exit-entry visa).
2. Education background: The candidates must have a high school diploma or certification of equivalent education with good performance.
3. Age: 18-23 years old, graduated within 2 years.
4. Candidates should have an English ability equivalent to IELTS 5.5 or equivalent English level; before entering into the sophomore year, students' Chinese language ability should be higher than HSK4 of Chinese Language Proficiency Scales or above. Candidates with Chinese ability and relative certificates are preferred. (just for applicants who apply for degree study)
5.Healthy condition: all columns in the Foreign Physical Examination Form should be normal.
6. Others: no criminal record, in good health both physically and mentally, observe Chinese laws as well as university rule and regulations, and respect Chinese customs.